Graeme Codrington - The Secrets to Building an Innovation Culture, and how this Works in a Virtual Environment
Graeme specialises in the future of work and has helped companies across the world to understand the forces that will shape our lives in the next ten years. He’s worth listening to because he has five degrees, five best selling books and lectures at five international universities including London Business School and Duke. But don’t worry, he’s not a boring academic; he’s steeped in business knowledge having worked at KPMG, for an IT start up and in the charity sector. And he is an entrepreneur – he’s one of the founders of strategy consulting firm TomorrowToday Global. He works in over 20 countries every year with some of the world’s top companies.
To make this virtual summit as interactive as possible, we’ve provided two ways to answer questions and make comments. There is a fascinating discussion about each topic in the summit so far on LinkedIn, with pros and cons discussed and even more great ideas. Have a look at the LinkedIn group (it’s open to all) and join in the conversation or search #virtualwork on Twitter:
- Post a discussion in our LinkedIn Group
- Tweet your thoughts or question in Twitter, making sure that you include our hash tag #virtualwork.
About each session:
Each session is available from 8am UK, 9am CET, 3am Eastern on each replay day. It will be available for at least 23 hours, until 7am UK time the next day.
A few things to note about this player:
- You can use the bar to move forwards or backwards through the interview.
- If you navigate away from this page, the player will stop. We’ve made sure that the links to the speaker’s websites and the LinkedIn group open in new windows, so these will both work without stopping playback.
- If the player is not working for you, check that your volume is on and turned up.
- If you can’t see a button with a black triangle on it or a player bar at all, then your firewall may be blocking the player. This has happened during this summit for people in a few businesses. In that case, try listening from home after work instead or upgrade to be able to be able to listen whenever suits you.
- This player is available 23.5 hours per day except when we update it around 8am in the morning UK time (see a time zone converter to work out when that is in your timezone)
- These players are updated each Summit day around 8am UK time. If you have an older one displaying, then your computer has stored it in its cache. Try turning off and starting again or contact your IT support team.
- The player is visible from iPads, iPods and iPhones, as well as Android and Windows Phones.
Would you like to listen again? Will you be missing any of this week’s sessions? No worries! You can upgrade to receive access to all the 2018 summit sessions and then listen again whenever suits you. Click here. You will also receive full transcriptions of each session. Compared to the cost of any other conference, I’m sure you’ll agree that’s good value.